- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Saw a sign for a free check engine light ! When I called the man that answered the phone said to bring my car in as soon as possible for a free check. Shortly after I got there my car was checked and I was told what needed to be repaired. Chris gave me an estimate and told me they could have the car ready in only a few hours. I was impressed with the professional, yet down to earth, approach they took with me. I would recommend AAMCO to anyone looking for friendly, professional, and accurate service. Thanks again.Anonymous
AAMCO is not only the best shop in all of Beaumont but the most honest. The check engine light and a/c check really are free. I today's world it is hard to find honest people. The owner's live in the local community and they are fine people who employ ASE technicians. When a company cares about the customer that is the most important thing. I needed something I thought was major but turned out to be something minor. I want to thank the people at AAMCO you treated me very good and I will recomend my family and friends to come here. If you want a repair that is diagnosed correctly and an honest price fixed by people that know what they are doing this is the only place in Beaumont to come to. Thanks to everyone at AAMCO for being professional and honest.Anonymous
I just had my second repair with AAMCO on Eastex Frwy. The first one was a second opinion after a routine oil change mechanic told me I needed a repair that they couldn't do. I went to AAMCO and was told the exact same thing and was quoted a price that was less than what I was told to expect. My second repair was a brake repair. I really feel comfortable getting my car repaired there. I never feel like I am taken advantage of because of my lack of knowledge about automotive type things. This is a huge plus. The mechanics I met seemed great...the person in the front office was very nice...and the owners are sincere and genuine. Highly recommend!Anonymous